| ..:: CERTIFICATE ::..
|..:: MAIN MENU ::..|
|FOCUS AND SCOPE|
|OPEN ACCESS POLICY|
Focus and Scope
- The Journal of Educational Technology and Innovation (JETI) publishes scientific papers that concentrate on teaching and learning science in school environments from early childhood to higher education as well as workplaces and informal learning, related to science education. Therefore, the aim is to link research with practice by providing information, ideas, opinions and insights. The JETI Journal welcomes contributions from around the world.
- In seeking research to publish, JETI looks for manuscripts that will contribute and advance our knowledge in science education research rather than duplicating what is already done and known. Therefore, JETI is also interested in publishing valid and original research that discusses the new capabilities of science learning/teaching and innovative practices in science learning/teaching.
- JETI specifically emphasizes research in educational practice and scholastic reality in schools up to university level. JETI may be directly concerned with science education, but also welcomes manuscripts in the field of interdisciplinary research, the journal focuses on.
- Character Education
- Educational Problems and Policies
- Special Needs Education (Students Disabilities)
- Educational Management and Leadership
- Media and Learning Models
- Multicultural Education
- Early childhood education
- Basic education
- Junior secondary education
- Upper secondary education
- Higher Education
- Formal and non-formal education